We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us below. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a pre-paid return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- When an order does not include free shipping, all shipping costs (including the return shipping) are handled by the customer.
- When an order includes free shipping, only the cost of the return shipping is handled by the customer.
You can always contact us with any return questions at email@example.com.
When contacting us please supply the following information:
- Order Number:
- Registered Email:
- Return Product Name & Quantity:
- Return Reason:
- Images or Videos of Products and Intact Packaging:
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate and correct the issue.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Non-returnable items include:
- Gift cards and purchases using gift cards
- Sale items 40% OFF MSRP or more
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Exceptions
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases (Thanksgiving Day 11:59 PM EST until the following Monday 11:59 PM EST) are eligible for returns.
- Return window is extended until January 1st of the following year.
- The above return policy still applies, with the exception of an extended return window. Happy Holidays!
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Updated 05/11/2023 03:24 EST
Start A Claim